Pre-Award Services assists faculty, research assistants (postdoctoral), graduate students, and staff in the College of Engineering. Our staff supports the following:
- Facilitate grant submissions with the Office of Sponsored Programs and the University Research Development Office
- Initiate Cayuse SP and Cayuse 424 records
- Assist with entries in FastLane and SF 424 forms (or Cayuse 424)
- Track and review proposal requirements prior to submission
- Be liaison between PI and:
· Office of Sponsored Programs
· Business and Engineering Business Center (BEBC)
· Post Award / Grant Accountants
- Educate grant seekers about proposal development and University’s policies
What we Value:
- Exceptional customer service
- Dedication to excellence
- Collaborative atmosphere
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Cultivating an educational environment
Who are We?
- We offer an A-Z experience in grants and contracts
- Pre-award development
- Post-award administration
- Research and grant projects
Grant Submission Timeline
Our staff is here to assist you through your proposal development. We often receive a high volume of requests for services. To make sure every request gets the full attention it deserves, we ask that you adhere to the following timeline when you contact our office:
3 weeks before your deadline, please notify us of your plans to submit by completing our Request for Services Form.
9 business days before your deadline, please work with your Grant coordinator to finalize your budget and budget justification.
4 business days before your deadline, please submit your Cayuse proposal for review with all required attachments including a draft of your proposal.
For more information, please see our chart for the full grant submission timeline.
Need more help?
Attend a workshop or contact us for a one-on-one meeting.